Freyja is the fruit of my first blend, for which I had the privilege to fantastic aged tobaccos and to some of my absolute favorite origins with flavors, sweet, rich notes, and a profile that represents me very well as a smoker and as who I humbly am in this industry.
The name Freyja is for me the bridge between my Swedish roots and the “Cigar-Countries.” Freyja is the main Viking Goddess, Goddess of beauty, love and fertility as well as being the head of the Valkyrie.
- Wrapper: Dominican Criollo ’98
- Binder: Mexican San Andrés
- Filler: Dominican Piloto Cubano, Dominican Criollo ’98, Nicaragua Estelí
The names of Freyja´s cigar-line represent her and a few other Viking Gods:
- “Sessrúmnir” is Freyja Heavenly Hall – Sessrúmnir Corona Larga 5 3/4 X 42
- “Valhalla” is the main God Odin´s Heavenly Hall – Valhalla Robusto 5 1/2 X 50
- Son of Odin, “Thor” – Thor´s Toro 6 X 54
- “Valkyrie” to once again represent this beautiful Goddess – Valkyrie Pyramid 6/2 X 52